All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by National Law University (NLU), Delhi for taking admission to integrated Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (B.A+LL.B) Honors, Master of Law (LL.M) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs for the academic year 2014-15. The AILET 2014 will be held on Sunday, May 04, 2014.
AILET 2014 will be conducted in major cities and towns of India. Some major cities are Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Clouded with a bunch of queries about AILET, you must be busy with your last minute revision. To help you further, Minglebox is providing the paper pattern of AILET exam below:
For more details on centers, click here.
Paper Pattern for AILET 2014:
The AILET entrance exam consists of:
- 150 multiple choice objective type questions
- Duration of the exam lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The question paper consists of English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Mathematics.
Last Minute Tips for AILET 2014:
We are sure that you have put in all your effort in preparing for the exam and are feeling adequately prepared. Still some last minute tips:
- Visit the venue of the test if you are not very familiar with the city geography.
- Keep adequate time in your hand while leaving for the exam center on the exam day.
- Double check your admit card, identity proof and writing instruments.
- Do not panic even if you haven’t been able to cover some portions. Panic is only going to reduce your efficiency on the exam day.
- Have proper sleep the night before the exam.
- After the exam, do visit http://www.minglebox.com for post exam analysis by experts and share your experiences with other test takers.
- The AILET Results will be out in the 4th week of May, 2014. Do log on to Minglebox.com for the same.
- Keep abreast with the latest happenings in the education space on http://www.minglebox.com.
Best of Luck!!
Make your MBA dream come true with QS Fairs. Click here to Register Now.