National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the exam dates for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE-2015), which will be conducted in December 2014. The AIPGMEE will be held from Monday, December 01, 2014 to Saturday, December 06, 2014.
AIPGMEE is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery/Post Graduate (MD/MS/PG) diploma medical programs offered at government-run medical colleges as well as institutes in all states, excluding the states of Jammu and Kashmir as well as the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMEE 2015:
Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree/provisional MBBA pass certificate program from an institute (except colleges/universities located in Jammu & Kashmir and erstwhile Andhra Pradesh) recognized as per the provisions of the Indian medical Council Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBA qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or likely to complete on or before 31st March, 2015 are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for AIPGMEE 2015:
- Candidates can apply online from Friday, August 29, 2014.
- Application fee is Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 3750/- for general/OBC candidates. Fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card or debit card issued by banks in India.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for AIPGMEE 2015:
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
- The test comprises of 300 multiple choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
- The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Date for applying online: Friday, August 29, 2014 to Saturday, October 18, 2014.
- Date of AIPGMEE: Monday, December 01, 2014 to Saturday, December 06, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Thursday, January 15, 2015.