Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC), Maharashtra has announced the exam dates for Asso-Common Entrance Test (CET-2014), which will be conducted in May 2014. The Asso-CET exam will be held on Sunday, May 18, 2014.
Asso-CET is conducted for taking admissions into various under graduate health science courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BOTh, BPTh programs and B.Sc in Nursing for the academic year 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for Asso-CET 2014:
- The candidate may be an Indian national/NRI/foreign national.
- The candidate is required to produce proof in support of his/her Nationality from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate, school leaving certificate of HSC/12th std indicating the nationality of the candidate as Indian or valid passport also shall be considered as sufficient proof of Nationality
- For admissions to MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing the candidate must be born on or before December 31, 1997 to be eligible to appear for Asso-CET 2014.
- For admissions to BAMS candidate must be born on or before October 01, 1997.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit the official website.
Application Procedure for Asso-CET 2014:
Candidates are encouraged to apply online.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for Asso-CET 2014:
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date of receipt of online applications: Sunday, April 20, 2014.
- Download of admit cards: Saturday, May 10, 201 to Saturday, May 17, 2014.
- Date of Asso-CET: Sunday, May 18, 2014.
- Declaration of Results: on or before Thursday, June 05, 2014.