Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC), Maharashtra has announced the exam dates for APGD-CET 2014, which will be conducted in January 2014. The APGD-CET exam will be held on Sunday, January 12, 2014.
APGD-CET is an entrance exam, which is conducted by AMUPMDC for taking admission to degree and diploma post graduate dental programs in various specializations in unaided private dental colleges of Maharashtra State for the academic session 2014-15. The exam will be conducted only at Mumbai.
For more details on various specializations, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for APGD-CET 2014:
- A candidate who has passed final BDS examination from a recognized Dental College included in the schedule of the Indian Dentist Act 1993 and who has obtained full registration either from the Dental Council of India or Maharashtra Dental Council or State Dental Council after completing one-year compulsory rotating internship will be eligible to appear for APGD-CET 2014.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory internship or is likely to complete the same on or before March 31, 2014 can appear for APGD-CET 2014.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for APGD-CET 2014:
- The information brochure and online application form will be available on the official website www.amupmdc.org.
- Eligible candidate only will be able to submit the form.
- Candidate should take printout of bank challan, with this challan pay the fee towards the processing and exam total of Rs 3,000.00 by cash in account of AMUPMDC in any branch of State Bank of India.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for APGD-CET 2014:
- The examination will be conducted in English.
- APGD CET-2014 paper will be of one & half hours duration containing 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, erasing, tick mark and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them.
- Start date for sale of brochure and application forms and submission of application form: Monday, November 25, 2013.
- Last date for sale of brochure: Tuesday, December 24, 2013.
- Last date for submission of application forms:
- Without late fees: Tuesday, December 24, 2013.
- With late fee of Rs. 500.00: up to Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
- Dispatch of admit cards: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 to Friday, January 10, 2014.
- Date of APGD-CET examination: Sunday, January 12, 2014.
- Declaration of Results: On or before Thursday, February 20, 2014.