Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has announced the exam dates for Education Common Entrance Test (Ed.CET 2013) which will be held in the month of June 2013. The Ed.CET exam will be held on Monday, June 03, 2013.
Ed.CET 2013 is held for taking admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) regular course in Colleges of Education in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the commencing session 2013-14. This test is being conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria for Ed.CET 2013
- The candidates should have passed B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Sc (Home Science)/BCA/BBM examination from any university in Andhra Pradesh or a recognized university outside Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates who are appearing for final year degree examinations in 2013 are also eligible to appear for entrance examination.
- The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on July 01, 2013.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for Ed.CET 2013
For details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for Ed.CET 2013
- The examination will be objective type with multiple choice questions.
- The examination will consist of 150 questions and duration of two hours.
- The examination paper will be divided into three parts: Part A - General English (25 questions); Part B - General Knowledge (15 questions) and Teaching Aptitude (10 questions); and Part C of the paper will have 100 questions based on the subject that the candidate chooses.
- Each question carries one mark.
For details and information on the paper pattern, please visit the official website.
Date of Ed.CET exam: Monday, June 03, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,