Browse QnA Categories

Featured Institutes

Featured Counselor


    Regional Office at Hyderabad, India. Reach us on +91 (0)40 4240 8800 or write to us on


  • Middlesex University

    Middlesex University is a large London University, with two further campuses overseas, in Dubai and Mauritius and with partners across the world

Ask your questions on Study Abroad and get expert advice!!

Read the QnA guidelines

Read the QnA guidelines, Maximum characters: 500 - You have 500 characters left.


  • Hi Sharukh! Thanks for writing to!

    The Canadian educational system requires you to complete 16 years of formal education in the 10+2+4 pattern. Now a BCA graduation program in India is generally for 3 years and hence suffices with 15 years of formal education in your profile and could be a cause of worry while considering Canada as your option.

    The advisable plan of action to maximize eligibility for Canadian graduate schools is to apply for a Post Graduate degree back home. A one-year university affiliated program will make up for the fourth year of a Canadian Undergraduate degree.

    Good Luck! By sonal53666, On 24 Jul 12

View All

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question