Browse QnA Categories

Featured Institutes

Featured Counselor


    Regional Office at Hyderabad, India. Reach us on +91 (0)40 4240 8800 or write to us on


  • Middlesex University

    Middlesex University is a large London University, with two further campuses overseas, in Dubai and Mauritius and with partners across the world

Ask your questions on Study Abroad and get expert advice!!

Read the QnA guidelines

Read the QnA guidelines, Maximum characters: 500 - You have 500 characters left.


  • Hi Sukhpreet, Thanks for writing to

    All the international students in Canada should also meet the requirements of the Canadian Immigration. Act and Regulations. Students are recommended to have at least two months before the commencement of the study programs for the visa procedures to be processed. It is a general procedure that the overseas students heading for Canada for studies should submit the completed application kit to the immigration section of the Canadian High commission.As part of the Student Visa application process, there are several official fees that must be paid.

    The documents that are required for the Student Visa are Student Application form,
    Completed Supplementary Questionnaire for students and postdoctoral researchers,
    Official letter of acceptance from Canadian university, college or Technical Institute,
    Certificate of Acceptance from the province of Quebec (Only if you plan to study in province of Quebec),TOEFL/IELTS scores if applicable, Passport, valid for at least one year from the planned date of entry to Canada, plus valid passports of any accompanying Dependants, Bank Draft for the applicable visa processing fees .

    The basic eligibility criterion for UG level program is minimum 12 years of formal education. However, some universities in Canada require 13 years of secondary school education that is 12 years of schooling and one year of college education or one year of high school in Canada .However for PG level program they require 16 years of formal education. The academic year for Canadian universities is divided into two semesters, the fall semester (Sept-Dec), and the winter semester (Jan-May).

    Refer here for more information regarding Application Process and Visa-
    Refer here for more information regarding Studying and Living in Canada –

    Refer here for Universities in Canada –

    Cheers By minglebox-counselor, On 11 Mar 13

View All

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question