Browse QnA Categories

Featured Institutes

Featured Counselor


    Regional Office at Hyderabad, India. Reach us on +91 (0)40 4240 8800 or write to us on


  • Middlesex University

    Middlesex University is a large London University, with two further campuses overseas, in Dubai and Mauritius and with partners across the world

Ask your questions on Study Abroad and get expert advice!!

Read the QnA guidelines

Read the QnA guidelines, Maximum characters: 500 - You have 500 characters left.


  • Hi Patel, Thanks for writing to

    In Canada, the Master of Engineering degree is a graduate degree of typically two years length that involves coursework and a thesis or research paper of significant depth. Entrance to a MEng degree is a 4 year bachelor engineering degree. Some Canadian universities offer a Master of Engineering, or either a Master of Science or Master of Applied Science in engineering, or both. Master of Engineering degrees usually require more coursework and examination and less research, whereas Master of Applied Science degrees require less coursework and more research

    The eligibility criterion for Masters in Canada is graduation from any recognized university that is 16 years of formal education. The other prerequisites that are required are Standardized Test Scores such as GMAT/GRE/SAT/TOEFL/ IELTS, academic records & transcripts, letter of recommendation, Statement of purpose and other related documents as per the university requirement.

    The duration of the program is 2 years. However, some universities offer 15-20 month program.

    However, the admission procedure differs with various institutes. All Canadian universities process applications from international students independent of one another. You need to log on the official site and apply to the universities to get enrolled.

    The application procedure may differ with various universities. Most of the program starts dates in an academic year, two deadlines will be offered i.e., October 15 for admissions to January and April 15 for September. Some universities will operate a rolling admissions process specifying a start date for the application process rather than a final deadline.

    However, for assistance in studying abroad Prosper Overseas can be contacted for services such as course selection, university and country selection, admission formalities and counseling.

    Refer here for more information regarding Application Process and Visa-

    Refer here for Universities in Canada -

    Refer here for Study abroad exams -

    Cheers By minglebox-counselor, On 16 May 13

View All

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question