Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara has announced the exam dates for All India UG Common Entrance Test (AIUGCET-2016), which will be conducted in May 2016. The AIUGCET will be held on Saturday, May 28, 2016. AIUGCET is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing, Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and Pharm.D programs for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for AIUGCET 2016:
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- For MBBS/BDS Programs: Candidate should have passed qualifying examination as under higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Committee on education.
- For B.Pharm Program: Candidates should have pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics recognized by Indian Board/University or its equivalent.:
- Intermediate examination in Science;
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science ;
- Pre-degree examination in Science.
- Any other qualification approved by the PCI/AICTE as equivalent to any of the above examination.
For more details on eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for AIUGCET 2016:
- The application form and brochure can be obtained from University Office or by downloading from here and is to be submitted along with demand draft of Rs. 2600/-.
- Candidates can also appy online.
- The fee is payable by cash or demand draft, drawn in favour of "Sumandeep Vidyapeeth" from Nationalized/ Schedule bank, payable at Piparia or Vadodara.
Paper Pattern for AIUGCET 2016:
The AIUGCET 2016 Will be of three hours duration having 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four options. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
The medium of examination will be English.
Do you like this story?
- Last date for submission of duly filled application form: Saturday, May 21, 2016.
- Last date of submission of application forms with late fee Rs.500/-: Wednesday, May 25, 2016.
- Date of AIUGCET: Saturday, May 28, 2016.