All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) is conducted by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara for taking admission into undergraduates courses offered at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University and its constituent colleges. The constituent colleges are SBKS Medical Institute & Research Centre which is recognized by the Medical Council of India for MBBS program, K.M. Shah Dental College & Hospital recognized by the Dental Council of India for BDS program, College of Physiotherapy recognized by the Association of Physiotherapy for B.P.T program, Sumandeep College of Nursing recognized by the Nursing council of India and Gujarat for B.Sc (Nursing) program and Pharmacy recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India for B.Pharm program.
Eligibility Criteria for AICET 2015
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The candidate must have passed 12th H.S.E board or equivalent examination or appearing for 12th H.S.C examination in (B) group of science stream except for the admission in pharmacy program having appeared either in A group or B group are eligible for admission.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for AICET 2015
A candidate who desire to appear for All India common Entrance Test of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth will require tosubmit an application in the prescribed form along with attested copies of the documents in support ofapplication.
The application will also be available online
While submitting the application it should be with all necessary documents along with DD of Rs. 600/- in favor of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Vadodara as the cost of an application Form.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for AICET 2015
- The AICET 2015 will be of three hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer option.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The Medium of Examinations will be English.
- The Entrance Test shall be of the standard Examination and shall cover Three Science Subject. The subject wise distribution of mark of MCQs will be as under :-
SUBJECT - (A Group)
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of duly filled application form: Saturday, May 16, 2015.
- Last date of submission of application forms with late fee Rs.500/-: Tuesday, May 19, 2015.
- Date of AICET: Saturday, May 23, 2015.
For details and information about Sumandeep Vidyapeeth AICET, please click here.
Do you like this story?