Arch Academy of Design invites applications for the All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) towards its 4 year undergraduate level programs in Fashion Design, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Graphic Design, Craft Product Design, Design Management and BVA (Bachelor in Visual Arts) and 2 years postgraduate programs in Fashion Design, GPEM, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Lifestyle Accessory Design, Design Communication, Strategic Design Management and Strategic Mgmt & Leadership for the academic year 2016.
Paper Pattern for AIEED 2016:
- AIEED examinations can be taken in the online or the offline format.
- The test is of 3 hours duration.
Type of Paper
No. of Questions
AIEED (CAT + GAT)
Creative Ability Test + General Ability Test
To assess design sensitivity, problem solving, creative skills logical reasoning & awareness on global issues
45 to 50
- Online mode of AIEED exam: Students can write the Online Exam from either home or cyber café. The candidates, whose forms have been accepted, will have to appear for the online entrance exam at the allotted date and time slot (after having submitted their 3 choices in order of preference).
- Option 1: 10: 00 am to 1:00 pm
- Option 2: 2: 00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Option 3: 6: 00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Centre based AIEED exam (off line):
- Candidates can write the offline AIEED Centre Based examination from any of the 13 cities across India: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Indore Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi
- The applicant can make a choice of any 3 exam centers in order of preference from the above list. Admit cards would be available online 7 days prior to both the exams.
- A link will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number; open the link to download the admit card.
For more information about AIEED 2016, please visit here.
Do you like this story?