Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the exam dates for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental (AIPMT 2014), which will be conducted in May, 2014. The AIPMT will be held on Sunday, May 04, 2014.
AIPMT is an entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for taking admission to MBBS/BDS programs in the academic session 2014-15 for the 15% seats in Government Medical/Dental colleges all over India except in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT 2014:
- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an Indian National.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for AIPMT 2014:
1) Candidates can apply for AIPMT- 2014 through online mode only.
2) The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By credit card/debit card
- Remittance through challan by depositing in CBSE Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank or e-Post Office.
3) The examination fee is Rs.1000/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.550/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
4) The application form duly filled-in alongwith other documents, if any, should be sent to THE Assitant, Secretary (Exam), AIPMT Unit, Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092 by Registered Post/Speed Post only so as to reach positively by last date(s) of receipt of application form according to the fee paid.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for AIPMT 2014:
- The entrance test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of paper would be 03 hours.
- Candidates can opt for question paper either in English or in Hindi.
- Date for submission of application form:
- Without late fees : Sunday, December 01, 2013 to Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
- With late fees of Rs.1000/-: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 to Friday, January 31, 2014.
- Hosting of admit cards:
- Without late fees: Tuesday, April 01, 2014.
- With late fees: Thursday, April 10, 2014.
- Date of AIPMT: Sunday, May 04, 2014.
- Declaration of Results: end of 1st week of June, 2014