AMIE entrance exam is conducted for Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers membership by the Institution of Engineers India. The Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) is a professional certification given by Institution of Engineers (India). The qualification can be earned by passing Section A, Project Work and Section B examination of the Institution. Minimum duration for passing both sections is 4 years; however professionals with 3 years polytechnic engineering can complete it in 3 years.
How to Apply for AMIE 2012
- Applicants download the application form from www.amiestudycircle.com or Click here to download the same.
- Candidates can also apply online. Follow the below steps to apply online:
- Step 1: Go to http://www.ieindia.info/ExamAB.aspx
- Step 2: Fill examination form on screen. Press Print button to take print. To see sample print, click here
- Step 3: Click on Payment Gateway and do the transaction.
- Step 3: Take print of receipt which appears after making payment. To see sample of receipt, click here
- Step 4: You have to send copy of (i) printed form (ii) payment receipt to IEI, 8, Gokhale Road, Kolkata - 700 020, W.B.
- The examination fee is Rs. 2000/- which should be drawn in favor of "The Institution of Engineers (India) Payable at Kolkata and the overseas exam fee is $ 150.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,