Amrita University has announced the exam dates for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE-2014), which will be conducted in April 2014. The AEEE exam will be held on Sunday, April 13, 2014.
AEEE is an entrance exam, which is conducted by Amrita University for taking admission to 4 year Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programs in various branches, offered at the 3 campuses at Coimbatore, Amritapuri and Bengaluru for the academic year 2014.
For more details on various branches, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2014:
- Candidates shall be born on or after July 01, 1993.
- A pass in 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects. Or
- A three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
Note: Those who appear for the above examinations in March/April 2014 may also apply
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for AEEE 2014:
- In person from the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a Demand Draft for Rs 1000/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- From the designated branches of Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., Federal Bank, AXIS Bank, and Karur Vysya Bank on payment of Rs. 1000/-.
- Click here to view the branches.
Paper Pattern for AEEE 2014:
- The entrance exam is of 3 hour duration.
- There will be only one question paper containing objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Each question will be followed by four answers of which only one is correct / most appropriate.
- The question booklet will be in English. Each question carries 3 marks.
- Negative mark (-1) will be awarded for each wrong answer.
- Subject wise distribution of questions: Mathematics (50 questions), Physics (35 questions) and Chemistry (35 questions).
- Date of issue of application forms: Monday, December 16, 2013.
- Last date of issue of application forms: Friday, March 21, 2014.
- Last date for receiving filled-in applications: Monday, March 24, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, April 13, 2014.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,