Association of Managements of unaided private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC), Maharashtra has announced the exam dates for ASSO CET 2012 which will be held in the month of May 2012. ASSO-CET entrance exam will be conducted on Saturday, May 5, 2012.
ASSO CET is a common entrance test, which is being conducted by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC), Maharashtra for taking admissions into various under graduate health science courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh and B. Sc in Nursing.
Eligibility Criteria for ASSO CET 2012
Candidates who are willing to take up the common entrance test ASSO-CET 2012 must have the following eligibility criteria.
For MBBS, BDS and BAMS:
- A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 50% (40% in case of reserved category) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject taken together at the HSC or equivalent examination.
For B. Sc (Nursing):
- A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 45% (40% in case of reserved category) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject taken together at the HSC or equivalent examination.
For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP:
- A candidate should have passed in 10+2 or HSC or equivalent examination is necessary for all category students.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria please official website.
Application Procedure for ASSO CET 2012
Candidates who are interested can apply for ASSO-CET 2012 in the following ways -
- Candidates can obtain the prescribed application forms from the notified centers against DD drawn on the nationalized bank in the name of the "AMUPMDC" and payable at "Mumbai" for Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Candidates can also get the application form from association's office, AMUPMDC, Shrijee House 75 Mint Road, Mumbai – 01 by post with an additional DD of Rs. 200/- for postal charges.
- Forms will also be available from selected branches of Punjab national bank on cash payment of Rs. 500.
- The application form complete in all respect shall be submitted directly to the office of“AMUPMDC, Shrijee House, 75 Mint Road, Mumbai 01”, either in person or by speed post only and should be submitted within the time in advance.
- Application form should be submitted within the time in advance. AMUPMDC will not be responsible for postal delay.
For more details and information on application procedure please official website.
Paper Pattern for ASSO CET 2012
- The ASSO-CET 2012 test will consist of one common question paper in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The question paper consist of a total number of 200 questions out of which 50 objective type questions are from Physics and 50 objective type questions are from Chemistry and 100 objective type questions are from Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Each correct answer will be given one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick marks, erasers, whiteners and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them
For more details and information on paper pattern please official website.
ASSO CET entrance test date: Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,