ASSO CET is a national level entrance test, which is being conducted every year for taking admission into various medical and dental courses in unaided private medical and dental colleges in Maharashtra. Students are applying for the common entrance test ASSO-CET from across the country every year so the competition will quiet high. The ASSO-CET score will be accepted for admission to 21 dental colleges recognized by the dental council of India and 11 medical colleges under the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and medical council of India.
Paper Pattern for Asso-CET 2013
- The syllabus for the Asso-CET 2013 will be same as of HSC examination of Maharashtra State Board for the academic year 2012-13 for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The Asso-CET 2013 will consist of one common question paper in the subjects of:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) - 200 MCQs
- Physics - 50
- Chemistry - 50
- Biology - 100
- There is no choice among the questions.
- The candidate is expected to attempt all the 200 questions. Out of four circles provided for selection of answers against a question, the candidate should fill-up one circle only.
- Each correct answer will be given one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick marks, erasers, whiteners & multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them.
- Duration of examination will be of 3 hours. The medium of examination shall be English only.
- The medium of examination shall be English Only.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitterand Google+
For more details and information about Asso-CET, please visit here.
Do you like this story?