Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam invites applications for admissions into Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM), Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC), Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.), Master in Physical Education (M.P.Ed), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Technology (M.Tech), 5 year integrated M.Sc in Geology and 5 year integrated M.A in Economics, through Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET 2014).
How to Apply for AUCET 2014 –
Applications should be submitted through online only.
- For online submission, visit the websites www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa and www.audoa.in.
- A candidate has to pay Rs. 600/- (Plus bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as registration and application processing fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: (a) Andhra Bank/State Bank of India challan (b) Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After filling the online application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press submit button.
- Filled in application form will be generated that contains application number along with filled details.
- Take print out of filled in online application form. Use the application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
- The following information must be kept ready for filling the details online submission:
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-ticket number of qualifying examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of passing of qualifying examination, if passed.
- Date of birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/NSS/SPORTS/CAP etc.
- Parental income upto one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakhs (rupees).
- Study or residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note: The above certificates are to be submitted during the counseling for admission.
For moreinformation about AUCET exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?