Andhra University has announced the exam dates for Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2013, which will be conducted in May 2013. The AUCET entrance exam was held on Sunday, May 12, 2013 and Monday, May 13, 2013.
AUCET is an entrance test conducted by Andhra University for taking admission into various Science, Arts, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and Law courses offered in campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (BRAU), Srikakulam, P.G centres, and colleges affiliated to AU & BRAU offering P.G courses for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for AUCET 2013
- Candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who have appeared or are appearing for the annual examination in 2013 are only eligible for AUCET-2013.
- Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2013 are also eligible.
- Candidates from other recognized universities are considered for admission into PG Arts and Science courses only if they possess a three year bachelor degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks, unless otherwise specified.
- Bachelor degree candidates from school of distance education of AU without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission into P.G courses, subject to submission of residence certificate.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for AUCET 2013
For details and Information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for AUCET 2013
- The 90 questions are spread over three parts, viz., A, B and C. Part A contains 40 questions (40 marks); Part B contains 30 questions (30 marks) and Part C contains 20 questions (20 marks).
- Every wrong answer entails a deduction of 1/4 mark.
- The test booklet contains questions & answers in both English & Telugu versions wherever possible for all the tests except for languages namely English, Telugu, Hindi & Sanskrit.
Last date for receipt of filled-in applications without fine: Saturday, March 30, 2013.
Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a fine of Rs.500/-: Monday, April 08, 2013.
Last date for sale & receipt of filled-in applications with a fine of Rs.1,000/-: Friday, April 12, 2013.
Date of AUCET-2013 exam: Sunday, April 28, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about AUCET, please visit here.