Allahabad Bank invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees conducted by IBPS, Mumbai in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS. Selected candidates will be on probation for two years.
About Allahabad Bank
The Oldest Joint Stock Bank of the Country, Allahabad Bank was founded on April 24, 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad. At that juncture Organized Industry, Trade and Banking started taking shape in India. Thus, the History of the Bank spread over three Centuries - Nineteenth, Twentieth and Twenty-First.
Probationary Officers - (JMGS – I) – 1600 posts.
- Age must be between minimum 20 years - maximum 30 years as on 01-07-2011. (Age Limit relaxed as 5 - SC/ST, 3 - OBC, 10 - PWD)
- A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India, OR (ii) a subject of Nepal, OR (iii) subject of Bhutan, OR (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st Jan, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, OR (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
- Working knowledge in Computer Operation with Certificate /Diploma /Degree in Computer operations/Language OR Studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/Colleges/Institutes.
- Candidates should be qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS. TWS for GEN- 125 & for OBC/SC/ST/PWD- 112.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
Application Fees: -
- The application fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.200 for Others (GEN/OBC). Take a print of the entire recruitment notification, including the ‘Fees Payment Challan’ from Bank’s website.
- Fill in the fees payment challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Allahabad Bank Branch with the fees payment challan and pay, in Cash, in the designated Account No50087755346 in the name & style of “ALLAHABAD BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
- Obtain both i.e. the Candidate’s & GD / Interview Copy of the fee payment challan, duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How To Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.allahabadbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal e-mail ID (as specified in the On-Line application form while applying for Common Written Exam (CWE) conducted in September, 2011) is kept active during the currency of this recruitment project.
- Carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan in the On-Line Application Form at the appropriate places. Fill in all other required information. Ensure that all Biodata details are correctly filled in. Click the Submit button. Retain your Registration No. and Password for further reference safely.
- After applying On-line, candidates must retain the print out of application form for future reference.
- GD / Interview copy of the Fee Payment Challan is required to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of GD / Interview. Without the GD/ Interview copy of the fee payment challan, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Group Discussion /Interview.
- Candidates are advised to keep the candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan safely for future use.
Click here to apply online for Allahabad Bank PO Recruitment 2012.
- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS-
- Candidates should have appeared at Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September, 2011 or subsequently and should have obtained the minimum category-wise cut-off in the Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS Score) as stipulated by the Bank to become eligible and are in possession of Valid Score Card.
- Group Discussion and Interview OR Interview-
- Depending upon the number of category-wise vacancies, only a certain number of eligible applicants in the descending order of Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS Score) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS, Mumbai in respective category will be called for Group Discussion and Interview or only interview at the discretion of the Bank.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Do you like this story?
Last date for online registration is March 10, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google