Allahabad Bank invites applications for recruitment of Specialist Officers from Indian citizens who have taken the pre-requisite Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai in 2012 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
About Allahabad Bank
The Oldest Joint Stock Bank of the Country, Allahabad Bank was founded on April 24, 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad. At that juncture Organized Industry, Trade and Banking started taking shape in India. Thus, the History of the Bank spread over three Centuries - Nineteenth, Twentieth and Twenty-First.
Specialist Officers – 115 posts.
- Age must be between minimum 20 years - maximum 30 years. (Age Limit relaxed as 5 - SC/ST, 3 - OBC, 10 - PWD)
- A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India, OR (ii) a subject of Nepal, OR (iii) subject of Bhutan, OR (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st Jan, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, OR (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda.
- Only candidates who have already secured Degree/ Mark sheet regarding minimum educational qualification for the post on or before 01.12.2011 need to apply.
- Candidates should have obtained the stipulated IBPS score in each objective test and also in aggregate in the Common Written Examinationconducted for Specialist Officers on 11.03.2012.
- Candidates should be able to produce the original Score card in support of the scores mentioned in the On-Line application form, if called for further selection processes such as Group Discussion and / or interview.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria & other norms including being in possession of documents specified in this notification before applying for the post.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
Application Fees: -
- The application fee is Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.100/- for others (GEN/OBC). Take a print of the entire recruitment notification, including the ‘Fees Payment Challan’ from Bank’s website.
- Fill in the fees payment challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Allahabad Bank Branch with the fees payment challan and pay, in Cash, in the designated Account No 50104512410 in the name & style of “ALLAHABAD BANK SPECIALIST OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
- Obtain both i.e. the Candidate’s & GD / Interview Copy of the Fee Payment Challan, duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How To Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.allahabadbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal e-mail ID (as specified in the On-Line application form while applying for Common Written Exam (CWE) conducted in March 2012) is kept active during the currency of this recruitment project.
- Carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan in the On-Line Application Form at the appropriate places. Fill in all other required information. Ensure that all Biodata details are correctly filled in. Click the Submit button. Retain your Registration No. and Password for further reference safely.
- After applying On-line, candidates must retain the print out of application form for future reference.
- GD / Interview copy of the Fee Payment Challan is required to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of GD / Interview. Without the GD/ Interview copy of the fee payment challan, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Group Discussion /Interview.
- Candidates are advised to keep the candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan safely for future use.
Click here to apply online for Allahabad Bank PO Recruitment 2012.
- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS-
- Candidate should have appeared in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS on March 2012 and declared as qualified on securing the qualifying marks in each objective test as also the minimum aggregate Total Weighted Standard (TWS) Score as mentioned here under and should be in possession of Valid Score Card issued by IBPS.
- Group Discussion and Interview OR Interview only to be conducted by the Bank-
- Depending upon the number of category-wise vacancies, only a certain number of eligible applicants in the descending order of Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS Score) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS, Mumbai in respective category fulfilling the cut-offs as mentioned above, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview or only interview at the discretion of the Bank.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online registration is June 10, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?