Andhra Bank invites applications for the Clerical Cadre posts, from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
About Andhra Bank
Andhra Bank was founded by the eminent freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923 with a paid up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorized capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs. Andhra Bank is among the leading nationalized public sector banks in India.
Clerks - 600 posts
- Age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 01.08.2011
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda etc.
- Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University
- Candidates must take Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and must have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
- Computer Knowledge is essential (proficiency in MS Office Basic Applications).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
- The application fee is Rs. 150 (For General/OBC Candidates) and Rs. 50 (For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM Candidates)
- The fee for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM is towards postage/ intimation charges only.
- Application fee can be paid
- Through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Bank, by means of a payment challan.
- Through NEFT at any Bank branch
- Online payment (from 21.04.2012 to 05.05.2012).
- The CBS fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate's copy of the fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID/ NEFT UTR No., Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination CWE conducted in November/ December 2011) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Group Discussion/ Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan/ NEFT Receipt in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places and submit the same online.
- Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
Click here to apply online for Andhra Bank Clerks Recruitment 2012.
Do you like this story?
Selection for Clerical Cadre posts will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and Interview.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online registration is May 5, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google