Bank of Baroda invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees conducted by IBPS in 2011 and must a valid score card issued by IBPS.
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is one of India's leading banks with Over 3400 Branches across nation and presence in over 26 Countries. Bank of Baroda is positioning itself to offer a world-class banking experience to its customers around the globe through its innovations in products, services and advanced technology. Towards this end, the Bank is transforming itself into a ‘Technology-enabled Customer-centric Financial Services Organization’.
Probationary Officers - (JMGS – I) – 600 posts.
- Age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01.07.2011. (Age Limit relaxed as 5yrs - SC/ST, 3yrs - OBC, 10yrs - PWD).
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda.
- A graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India OR any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
- Candidates should be qualified in the Common Written Exam conducted by IBPS and should be holding a score card issued by IBPS for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in September 2011/November 2011 with a minimum score of 125 for General/OBC category and 105 for SC/ST category out of a total score of 250.
- Should be a computer literate (proficient in MS Office basic applications, internet usage).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
Application Fees: -
- The application fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.200 for Others (GEN/OBC).
- Candidates have the option of remitting fees via online mode or off-line mode:-
- Online Mode -
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview.
- Offline Mode -
- Take a print of 'Fee Payment Challan'.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in cash the appropriate application fee in Account No. 29040200000250 with Bandra Kurla complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour of Bank of Baroda 'RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS - PROJECT 2012’.
- Candidates may find out required branch address from website www.bankofbaroda.com under option Branch Locator, select State & ‘City’ and press ‘enter’
- Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant's Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE PO/MT 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the online application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
- The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan/ online payment receipt (e-receipt) will have to be produced, if called for interview.
Click here to apply online for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2012.
- Selection for the post of Probationary Officer will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score (minimum score of 125 in respect of General/ OBC Category and 105 for SC/ST category out of a total score of 250 issued by IBPS) in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2011/ November 2011 and the marks scored in the Interview. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be given relaxation in marks, as per extant Government guidelines.
- A personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category. Candidates not clearing the personal interview will not be considered for final selection.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online registration is March 10, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google