Bank of Baroda invites applications from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Specialist Officers posts in MMG Scale - II.
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is one of India's leading banks with over 3400 branches across nation and presence in over 26 countries. Bank of Baroda is positioning itself to offer a world-class banking experience to its customers around the globe through its innovations in products, services and advanced technology.
Specialist Officers (MMGS-II) - 125 posts
- Age must be minimum 21 years & maximum 37 years as on 01.05.2012
- Age limit relaxed as 5yrs - SC/ST, 3yrs - OBC, 10yrs - PWD.
- Post 01 – Security -
- Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent qualification
- Post 02 - Treasury/Forex -
- Masters Degree in Finance/Banking/ Treasury/ International Trade/ CA/ ICWA
- Post 03 - Human Resource Management -
- MBA/PGDM (2 Years) in HRM/Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/ HRD or Post Graduation in Social Work having specialization in HRM/PM/IR/HRD from recognized Institute/University.
- Post 04 - Risk Management -
- MBA (Finance) preferably FRM/Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years) in Risk Management.
- Post 05 – Credit -
- MBA (Finance)/ MBA (Banking & Fin.), ICWA/CA
- Post 06 - Technical -
- B.E. (Mech./Elect/ Electronics/Chem Civil) with MBA in Finance.
- Should be computer literate (proficient in MS Office Basic Applications).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
- The application fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.200 for GEN/OBC.
- Candidates have the option of remitting fees via online mode only.
- The payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview.
- After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a system-generated print out of the application. This system generated print out of the application should be signed by the candidate and kept with him to be produced at the time of interviews.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
Click here to apply online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2012.
Depending on the number of vacancies, candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:4 for General category and 1:5 for SC/ST/OBC candidates. A personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc. Candidates not clearing the personal interview will not be considered for final selection.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online registration is May 15, 2012.