Bank of India invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 and must have a valid score card issued by IBPS.
About Bank of India
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai and was nationalized in July 1969. The bank has 3752 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches that are controlled through 50 Zonal Offices.
Clerks - 3149 posts
- Age must be minimum 18 years & maximum 28 years as on 01.08.2011
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda etc.
- Pass with 50% marks in the aggregate, either in the Higher Secondary School (HSC) Examination or Standard XII under the 10+2+3 pattern or Standard XI under the 11+4 pattern or its equivalent of recognized Educational Board, acceptable to the Bank. OR a degree from UGC recognized University (Graduation level).
- Candidates having completed foundation course on computer awareness & office automation for duration of minimum 3 months from a computer institute are desirable.
- Age limit relaxed as 5 years - SC/ST, 3 years - OBC, 10 years - PWD.
- Candidates should be qualified in the Common Written Exam for Clerks 2011 conducted by IBPS.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- for general category and no fee will be charged from SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen candidates.
- Application fee has to be paid in any of Bank of India Branches by computer-generated challan. Fees in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Once the payment of fees is made, the concerned branch will give him a Transaction No.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:
- The candidate should apply on-line through bank's website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail id.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the online application form at the appropriate places and submit the same online.
- Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview at the interview venue.
- Candidates should note/remember your registration no. for future reference and use.
Click here to apply online for Bank of India Clerks Recruitment 2012.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for Common Written Examination (C.W.E) conducted by IBPS (i.e subject wise Objective Test), have the minimum IBPS TWS score specified above and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for a Personal interview in the ratio of 1:3.
- The candidates should have valid score card issued by IBPS. Mere pass in the Common Written Examination shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates based on the aggregate marks obtained by them in Common Written Test and in Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order, under the respective SC / ST / OBC / GEN Category State-wise. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Do you like this story?
Last date for online registration is April 28, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google