Bank of Maharashtra invites online applications for the Clerical Cadre posts, from qualified candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in Nov / Dec -2011 and must have a valid score card issued by IBPS.
About Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra, a leading public sector bank with Head Office in Pune and all India networks of branches. Bank secured ISO 27001:2005 certificate from Det Norske Veritas (DNV), an international certification agency, for its Information Technology division which establishes that it has complied with the international standards for security capabilities relating to processes, policies, practices and infrastructure.
Clerks - 543 posts
- Age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 01.08.2011
- A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent. [OR]
- A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration. [OR]
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- A certificate for having completed a Course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 100 hours from a reputed Computer Training Institute, which will be waived where 'Computers' is a part of the curriculum at the Graduation / Post-Graduation Level.
- Candidates should be Qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates - 5 years
- For Other Backward Classes Candidates - 3 years
- For Physically Challenged Candidates - 10 years
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
- The application fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.150 for Others (GEN/OBC).
- The challan for payment of fees will be made available at the Bank’s website ‘www.bankofmaharashtra.in’. Before depositing the fee candidates have to take a print out of the challan from the Bank’s website.
- Fill in the recruitment application fee payment challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- After filling up the details, both the copies of challan are to be presented at the branch, along with the application fee.
- Obtain the Applicant's Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch CODE NO. (c) 6 to 10 Digit TRANS Journal No., and (d) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official duly signed.
- If application fee is paid through NEFT at any NEFT enable Bank.
- Fill the NEFT voucher/challan of that Bank with beneficiary details.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only online through bank's website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable.
- Candidates must possess his/her own valid personal E-mail ID (as mention as mentioned in the online application form while applying for CWE for recruitment in clerical cadre which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment project.
- Fill in on-line the required details in the correct application form and submit the on-line application.
- Make a note of the allotted system generated application registration number and password.
- After applying on-line, take two (2) print-outs of the duly filled in computerized system generated application form.
- The candidate is required to download a copy of the application form and keep ready with the one set of the prescribed documents to be brought along and submitted only when invited for the Personal Interview.
- Ensure to also bring along the Original Documents for verification when invited for the Personal Interview. The other Print-out is to be retained by the applicant for future reference.
Click here to apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Clerks Recruitment 2012.
Selection for the post of clerks will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS and through a personal interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the competent authority.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online application is May 10, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
For more details and information about bank notifications please click here.