Bank of Maharashtra invites online applications from qualified candidates who have valid score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer.
About Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra, a leading public sector bank with Head Office in Pune and all India networks of branches. Bank secured ISO 27001:2005 certificate from Det Norske Veritas (DNV), an international certification agency, for its Information Technology division which establishes that it has complied with the international standards for security capabilities relating to processes, policies, practices and infrastructure.
Probationary Officer (JMGS - I) - 457 posts
- A candidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st Jan. 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda etc.
- A graduate degree from a UGC recognized / AICTE Accredited University / Institution & candidates with diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) are also preferred.
- Candidates should be qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.
- A Certificate for having completed a Course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 100 hours from a reputed Computer Training Institute, which will be waived where 'Computers' is a part of the curriculum at the Graduation / Post-Graduation Level.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
- The application fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.200 for Others (GEN/OBC).
- The challan for payment of fees will be made available at the Bank’s website ‘www.bankofmaharashtra.in’. Before depositing the fee candidates have to take a print out of the challan from the Bank’s website.
- After filling up the details, both the copies of challan are to be presented at the branch, along with the application fee.
- Collect the candidate's copy of receipt and make sure it has Deposit Journal Number, Branch Name, Branch Code and Date of remittance mentioned on it.
- If application fee is paid through NEFT at any NEFT enable Bank.
- Fill the NEFT voucher/challan of that Bank with beneficiary details as follows.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:-
- Must possess his/her own valid personal e-mail id. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail id, he/she should create his/her new e-mail id. Third party e-mail ids are not permitted.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only online through bank's website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable.
- Fill in on-line the required details in the correct application form and submit the on-line application.
- Make a note of the allotted system generated application registration number and password.
- After applying on-line, take two (2) print-outs of the duly filled in computerized system generated application form.
- The candidate is required to download a copy of the application form and keep ready with the one set of the prescribed documents to be brought along and submitted only when invited for the Personal Interview.
- Ensure to also bring along the Original Documents for verification when invited for the Personal Interview. The other Print-out is to be retained by the applicant for future reference.
Click here to apply online for Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2012.
Do you like this story?
Selection for the post of probationary officer will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS) in the common written examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS. Through a personal interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the competent authority.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online application is March 16, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+