Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
About Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank:
The Central Government vide its Notification No.F.No.1 (2) 2001/RRB dated September 12, 2005, in exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-section (1) of section 23A of the RRBs Act, 1976 (21 of 1976) and also in consultation with National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD), Government of Gujarat and Bank of Baroda, being the Sponsor Bank of Panchmahal Vadodara Gramin Bank, Surat Bharuch Gramin Bank and Valsad Dangs Gramin Bank, in the public interest and in the interest of the development of the area served by the aforesaid RRBs as also in the interest of said RRBs themselves, it had been decided that the said RRBs should be amalgamated in to a single Regional Rural Bank and named as Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank with its Head office at Bharuch w.e.f September 12, 2005.
Office Assistants – 15 posts
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- The candidate should have age limit between 18-28 years as on June 01, 2012.
- Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here
The application fee is Rs. 100/- (For General/OBC Candidates) including the postage/intimation charges and Rs. 20/- (For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM Candidates). The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/ intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs. 20/-.
Requisite application fee may be paid as under:
- Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Bank of Baroda, by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
- The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between Tuesday, January 10, 2013 Thursday, January 24, 2013.
- The CBS fee payment challan contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch.
- The candidate copy of the fee payment challan must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as transaction ID, branch code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.bggb.in from 10-01-2013 to 24-01-2013 No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- common written examination conducted in September 2012) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bggb.in and click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
- Candidate’s requested to pay the application as mentioned in the above way and obtain the applicant’s counterfoil copy of the application fee payment challan duly authenticated by the bank.
- Candidates are now ready to apply online by re-visiting the recruitment link on the bank’s websitewww.bggb.in. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
Click here to apply online for Baroda Gujarat Gramin BankRecruitment 2013 for Office Assistants posts
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
- Payment of Application Fees: Tuesday, January 10, 2013 to Thursday, January 24, 2013.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: Tuesday, January 10, 2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: Thursday, January 24, 2013
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitterand Google+
For more details and information about the bank notifications please click here.
Do you like this story?