Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. invites applications for recruitment of Managing Director (CEO). The appointment will be made initially for a period of three years on contract/deputation basis.
About Bihar State Co-operative Bank
Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. was established in Patna way back in 1914 and was registered under Co-operative Societies Act 11 of 1912. Its registration no. 267/1913-14. Initially the area of operation of the Bank was Bihar and Orissa both. After separation of Orissa in the year 1936-37 its area of operation was confined to Bihar and its name was changed as Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. in December 1950.
Eligibility Criteria: -
- Age should not be more than 55 years.
- Educational Qualification-
- Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification or
- Chartered/Cost Accountant, or
- Post Graduate in any discipline.
- Work Experience-
- The person shall have at least eight years (preferably 25-30 years) work experience at the middle/senior level in the banking sector. Senior/middle level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level (Scale/Cadre) onwards (i.e. excluding the first two levels (Scales/cadres) in the officer cadre), or as the highest two levels (Scales/cadres) below the level of CEO.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
Application Procedure: -
- No fee for this application.
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, are required to download the prescribed application form/format from the Bank’s official website: http://biharbank.bih.nic.in/
- The duly filled in and completed application form (in the prescribed format) along with attested copies of all testimonials / work experience and two passport-size photographs, should be sent to the following address: Administrator, The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Ashok Rajpath, Patna-4.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit here.
Do you like this story?
Last date for receiving applications is February 10th, 2012.