Central Bank of India (CBI) invites applications for the recruitment of Experienced Senior Managers.
About Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly 'Swadeshi Bank'. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the 'property of the nation and the country's asset'. He also added that 'Central Bank of India lives on people's faith and regards itself as the people's own bank'.
- 3 Posts (In Senior Manager Scale -IV/V)
- Asstt. General Manager—IT (Compliance, Data Warehousing etc. - 1 Post)
- Chief Manager – (Mid Office Market Risk - 1 Post)
- Chief Manager (Mid Office-Forex - 1 Post)
Scales of Pay:-
The candidate shall be appointed on regular basis in SMG Scale IV/V and the Pay scale for Scale IV is Rs. 30,600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200 with the total emoluments at the start of the Scale shall be Rs.49,000/- approx. + usual perks & benefits at Mumbai.
The Scale of Pay for Scale V is Rs. 36,200-1000/2-38200-1100/2-40400 with the total emoluments at the start of the Scale shall be Rs. 58,000/- approx. + usual perks & benefits at Mumbai.
- Asstt. General Manager - IT - (Less than 52 Years) A Graduate from recognized university with CAIIB. (Experience required - Minimum 15 years experience as a higher scale officer in any Bank or Financial Institution.
- Chief Manager – Mid Office Market Risk - (Less than 40 Years). A Graduate / Post Graduate in Math’s/Statistics with MBA in Finance. (Experience required - Minimum Three year’s experience of working in Mid Office / Treasury / ALM deptt. of a Bank.
- Chief Manager Mid Office-Forex - (Less than 40 Years). A Graduate / Post Graduate in Math’s/Statistics with MBA in Finance. (Experience required - Minimum Three year’s experience of working in Mid Office / Treasury / ALM deptt. of a Bank.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
Application fee is Rs.1000/- for others and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates payable by way of draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank drawn in favor of “Central Bank of India- Recruitment of Specialist Category Officer in Scale IV/V” and payable at Mumbai.
Candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A in the Advertisement) so that to reach the mentioned address by 25.01.2012.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit here.
The eligible candidates shall be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
Last date of receipt of applications is 25/1/2012.