Central Bank of India a leading listed public sector bank invites online applications for filling up 3196 single window operators “A”/ SWO-A (in Clerical Cadre) posts, from Indian citizens who have appeared in the common written examination for recruitment in clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have valid score card issued by IBPS, Mumbai.
About Central Bank of India:
Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly 'Swadeshi Bank'. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the 'property of the nation and the country's asset'. He also added that 'Central Bank of India lives on people's faith and regards itself as the people's own bank'.
Clerical vacancies- 3196 posts (State wise distribution)
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Age limit:Minimum 18 years to maximum 28 years as on August 1, 2011.
- Educational Qualification:Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government. OR
- A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration. OR
- A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- (For General/OBC Candidates) including the postage/intimation charges and Rs. 20/- (For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM Candidates). The fee for SC/ST/PWD is towards postage/ intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs.20/-.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and on the home page open the link “Careers”.
- Take a print of the entire recruitment notification, including the “Recruitment application fee payment challan”.
- Fill in the recruitment application fee payment challan in a clear and legible handwriting in block letters and go to the nearest Central Bank of India branch with the application fee challan and pay, in cash, the appropriate application fee as indicated in the official notification.
- Obtain the applicant’s counterfoil copy & now ready to apply online.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only online through the website www.centralbankofindia.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be acceptable.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee at any Central Bank of India branch and their after apply “online” only through the link provided on this notification put on the Bank‟s website which will lead them to the online application form (given below) “How to apply” the system generated printed application form and other documents are not to be sent at the time of applying.
- A candidate can submit only one online application which can be made between 22.12.2012 and 07.01.2013 (both days inclusive).
Click here to apply online for Central Bank of India Clerical Recruitment 2013
Selection for SWO-A/ Clerical post will be made on the basis of performance in common written examination conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and personal interview. The bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here
- Payment of Application Fees / Intimation charges: December 22, 2012 to January 7, 2013
- Opening Date for Online Registration: December 22, 2012
- Closing Date for Online Registration: January 7, 2013
(Including candidates from far- flung areas)
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information about the bank notifications please click here.
Do you like this story?