IDBI Bank Ltd invites on-line applications for the post of Assistant Manager-Grade ‘A’ from eligible and suitable applicants belonging to General (Gen), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC)-Non creamy layer and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) at the Bank’s offices from the applicants who have taken the 1st Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officers conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) advertised in July 2011.
About IDBI Bank
IDBI Bank Ltd. is a Universal Bank with its operations driven by a cutting edge core Banking IT platform. The Bank offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail and corporate banking arena through its large network of Branches and ATMs, spread across length and breadth of India.
They have also set up an overseas branch at Dubai and have plans to open representative offices in various other parts of the Globe, for encashing emerging global opportunities. Their experience of financial markets will help us to effectively cope with challenges and capitalize on the emerging opportunities by participating effectively in their country’s growth process.
Assistant Manager-Grade ‘A’ – 500 posts
- Applicants must be either (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda.
- Cutoff date: July 01, 2011 (as stipulated by IBPS in their advertisement dated July 16, 2011).
- As on the cut-off date, the applicants should possess a Graduation degree from a recognized University.
- The applicants should have qualified the 1st Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS. The category wise minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) required for being eligible to apply are given below:
- General and OBC- 156 out 250
- SC/ST- 131 out of 250
- PWD- 106 out of 250
- Maximum age limit for General Category applicants applying for the post is 30 years and Minimum age is 20 years as on cut-off date.
- Relaxation of Age Limit:
- By 3 years in upper age limit in the case of OBC
- By 5 years in upper age limit in the case of: SC and ST applicants
- By 10 years in upper age limit for PWD (General category), 13 years for PWD (OBC category) and 15 years for PWD (SC or ST category) applicants.
- Applicants are expected to have proficiency in computers.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
- The application fee is Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.100/- for all others.
- Applicants are required to make payment of the fee in cash at any of the branches of IDBI Bank Ltd. (IDBI Bank) or State Bank of India (SBI).
- Proforma of the challans to be used for payment through IDBI or SBI are displayed on the IDBI Bank's website.
- Applicants may download the challans and approach the respective bank for making payments.
- Fee Payment Challan:
- Take a print of the 'Fees Payment Challan'.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Go to the nearest Branch of IDBI Bank or State Bank of India with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the appropriate Application Fee.
- Obtain the counterfoil (Applicant's Copy& Bank’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Applicants are required to apply Online through IDBI Bank’s web-site at www.idbi.com.
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Applicants are first required to go to the web-site www.idbi.com and open the link 'Recruitment'. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled as ‘Online APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGER-GRADE ‘A’ – 2012’
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form indicating the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan, scan and upload your recent photograph and signatures at the appropriate places as per instructions, and submit the same Online.
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan (Bank’s Copy) will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test by the applicants. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the applicants will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan for future use.
- The name of the applicant or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Click here to apply online for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2012.
The Selection Process will comprise of Personal Interview (PI). Eligible applicants shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS Score Card in the ratio as may be decided by the Bank. PI shall be conducted to assess the applicant’s personality, level of communication, clarity and problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work to any part of the country, suitability for the post etc.
All applicants shortlisted in the PI would be referred for pre-recruitment medical examination on same day or next day. Being referred for medical examination does not imply final selection, which may please be noted. The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the PI, performance in 1st CWE, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification, essential qualification and submission of all necessary documents as proof to that effect.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Closing of gateway for submission of on-line application: August 09, 2012
The PI would be held at following 15 centers viz. Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Kochi, Mumbai, New Delhi and Patna.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about the bank notifications please click here.