Indian Bank invites applications for the post of Specialist Officers from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in March 2012 and have a valid score card issued by IBPS.
About Indian Bank
Indian Bank a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad. It was established on 15th August 1907 as part of the Swadeshi movement. The bank is serving the nation with a team of over 19300 dedicated staff.
Clerical Cadre - 215 posts
- A candidate must be either i) a citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) a subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1/1/1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda.
- All Educational qualifications, graduation/post graduation etc shall be from a university recognized by government of India. Technical qualification (BE, B.Tech, MBA) shall be from an institution accredited by AICTE / recognized by UGC wherever applicable.
- Candidates should have obtained not less than the minimum IBPS score cut off for the category to which he/she belongs in the Common Written Examination conducted for Specialist Officers in 2012. Candidates should be able to produce the Score card in support of the scores mentioned in the online application form, if called for further selection processes such as Interview.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
- The application fee is Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.100/- for others (GEN/OBC).
- The application fee must be paid in cash at any branch of Indian Bank by payment challan.
- Take a print-out of 'FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN' in the official website of the Bank, www.indianbank.in and fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in block letters.
- Go to the nearest Indian Bank Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee.
- Collect the candidate's copy of receipt and make sure it has DEPOSIT JOURNAL NUMBER, BRANCH NAME, BRANCH CODE and DATE OF REMITTANCE mentioned on it.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:-
- After payment of fees candidates are advised to apply “Online” by revisiting the Bank’s website and clicking on the appropriate link for the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should fill in the requisite details in the online application form and submit it.
- After applying online candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application form. The printout should not be sent to the Bank.
- The registration number and Password generated after applying online must be carefully retained by the candidate for his/her record.
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be produced, if called for interview.
Click here to apply online for Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012.
Selection Procedure: -
Selection for the post of Specialist Officers will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in 2012 and the marks scored in the Group discussion and/or Interview.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online registration is 05 September, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about the bank notifications please click here.