Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the posts in Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-III), Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
About Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Sponsored by Punjab National Bank was established under Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 and by Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Economic affairs and Banking Division notification no. F. No. 1(1) 2006-RRB dated 10.02.2006 by amalgamating four RRBs viz. Bhojpur Rohtas Gramin Bank, Magadh Gramin Bank, Nalanda Gramin Bank and Patliputra Gramin Bank.
- Officer MMG (Scale-III) – 03 posts
- Officer MMG (Scale-III) – 59 posts
- Officer (JMG Scale-I) – 123 posts
- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) – 211 posts
- Candidate must be Indian citizen.
- For Officer MMG Scale III
- Age must be above 21 years but below 40 years.
- Degree from a recognized University with the related subject or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer MMG Scale II -
- Age must be above 21 years but below 32 years.
- Security Officer: Degree from a recognised University in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- IT Officer: Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Credit Officer: Degree from a recognised University in Banking & Finance with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Technical Field Officer (Mechanical & Civil): BE/B. Tech (Mechanical) or equivalent & BE/B. Tech (Civil) or equivalent.
- Law Officer: Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Personnel Officer: MBA in HR or Master Degree in social work (Personnel Management & Labour Law).
- General Banking Officer: Degree from a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer JMG Scale- I
- Age must be above 18 years but below 28 years.
- Agricultural Officer : Degree from a recognized University in any discipline in Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture or its equivalent, with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Marketing Officer: MBA in Marketing/Finance from any Institute or repute.
- General Bank Officer: Bachelor degree of a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)-
- Age must be between 18 years & 28 years
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognized university in any discipline.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
Application Fees: -
- The application fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.450 for Others (GEN/OBC).
- Candidates should first download the challans from the Bank’s website.
- After filling in the required information on the challan they should pay the requisite fee at the respective branch of Punjab National Bank. Candidates can pay the fees at any of the Punjab National Bank Branches.
- Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant's Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name (b) Transaction ID (c) Branch code number (d) Date of deposit.
- Candidates should keep the ‘Candidate’s Copy’ of the remitted Challan with them and produce the same at the time of the written test alongwith the above passport size photograph.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:-
- All eligible candidates should apply on-line through bank's website www.mbgbpatna.com.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project.
- Candidates should fill up the application available after clicking the link given in the notification.
- Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place.
- Application, after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box, should be submitted by a click on the “submit” button.
- The Candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
- Please note that the above is the general procedure for applying on-line. No other mode of application or incomplete application will be accepted and in such case, the application will be rejected outright.
- After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.
Click here to apply online for Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose online applications are received in time and who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a written test, which will be of objective type.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online registration is March 15, 2012.