Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the post in Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) Group”B”. The written test will be held on 25th March 2012.
About Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank
Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank sponsored by ICICI Bank Ltd. was constituted under sub-section (1) of Section 3 of Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976 and was established on 25th June 1983. The Bank is included in second schedule of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and is categorises as a Bank, authorised to undertake all Banking transactions under Section 5(B) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - 42 posts.
- Candidate must be Indian citizen.
- Age: Between 18 years & 28 years.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Essential: Proficiency in Hindi/ local language.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
Application Fee: -
- Application fee for General, OBC and Ex- Servicemen candidate is Rs 350 and fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidate is Rs 50.
- Application fees need to be paid through the Challan Form available on the bank's website. After filling up the required information on the Challan Form, they should make payment of the fee applicable to them in any account of following banks -
- Bank Name & Account No.: Mewar AANCHALIK Gramin Bank A/c No.9501050701037 OR ICICI BANK LTD A/c No 693805600003
- Name of Account : Mewar AANCHALIK Gramin Bank Recruitment Project 2012
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:-
- All eligible candidates should apply on line through the link provided to our website www.mewarbank.com before16-02-2012.
- Application, after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box, should be submitted by a click on the “submit” button.
- The Candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
- There is provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. Please note that the above is the general procedure for applying on-line. No other mode of application.
- After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.
Click here to apply online for Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose online applications are received in time and who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a written test, which will be of objective type.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online registration is February 16th, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mingleboxcom,
Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/minglebox and