Pragathi Gramin Bank invites applications for the recruitment of Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) cadre. The written test will be held on Sunday, March 18, 2012.
About Pragathi Gramin Bank
Pragathi Gramin Bank is a leading Regional Rural Bank in Karnataka, sponsored by Canara Bank. The Bank has total 368 branches spread over Bellary, Raichur, Koppal, Chitradurga, Shimoga and Chikkaballapur districts, 7 Regional Offices and Head Office at Bellary.
Officer JMG Scale-I - 97 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: -
- Age should be 18 to 28 yrs as on Dec 1, 2011,
- Completed Bachelor degree as on Dec 31, 2011 in any discipline or its equivalent,
- Proficiency in Kannada language required (Only those knowing read, write and speak in Kannada should apply) and Knowledge of computer skills is desired.
- Candidates from anywhere in India may apply but postings will be in Karnataka only in the operational area of the bank.
- No Experience required
- Relaxation in Upper age Limit:-
- For SC/ST: - 5 Years Relaxation
- For OBC: - 3 Years Relaxation
- For PWD (GEN):- 10 Years Relaxation
- For PWD (SC/ST):- 15 Years Relaxation
- For PWD (OBC):- 13 Years Relaxation
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
Application Procedure: -
- The application fee is Rs. 350 for others and Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD.
- To be paid by challan at any Canara Bank Branch Before Feb 10, 2012 in A/c Number -0506201003871.
- All eligible candidates should apply on-line through the link provided on the bank's website www.pgbankho.in After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank, as they will have to submit it at the time of interview.
- The candidate should carry the original payment challan with a recent passport size photograph and the call letter for written exam which will be downloaded from bank website from Mar 5, 2012 to Mar 16, 2012.
Click here to apply online - Recruitment of Officers Scale- I.
The selection of the candidates shall be on the basis of written test and interview. Written test will be of objective type consisting of:-
For Officer Scale-I -
- Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge and general english. Each part having 50 questions and a total time of 150 mins for 200 questions.
Do you like this story?
Note: - Candidates securing minimum 40% marks (35% for SC/ST/OBC) in written test will get a chance of getting interview call. Candidates will be called in ratio of 1:3 depending upon number of Vacancies.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for Online Registration is February 10, 2012.