Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications for Single Window Operators –“A” in Clerical cadre, from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
About Punjab & Sind Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank was in the year 1908, when a humble idea to uplift the poorest of poor of the land culminated in the birth of Punjab & Sind Bank with the far-sighted vision of luminaries like Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha and Sardar Tarlochan Singh. They enjoyed the highest respect with the people of Punjab. The bank was founded on the principle of social commitment to help the weaker section of the society in their economic endeavours to raise their standard of life.
Clerks - 800 posts.
- Age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 1.8.2011
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda etc.
- Pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates) in Higher Secondary examination/ 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized Board [OR] Graduation in any stream [OR] Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/ State/ UT Govt.
- Candidate must have a valid score card issued by IBPS.
- Preference will be given to candidates having computer knowledge.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
- The application fees of Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.200 for others.
- The fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/ DISXS/DXS is towards postage/ intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges.
- Requisite application fee may be paid
- Through designated CBS Branches of Punjab & Sind Bank, by means of a Payment challan as per the format given on the Bank’s website.
- Through NEFT at any other Bank branch.
- The CBS fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID/ NEFT UTR No., Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.psbindia.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail id.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the online application form at the appropriate places and submit the same online.
- Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview at the interview venue.
- Candidates should note/remember your registration no. for future reference and use.
Click here to apply online for Punjab & Sind Bank Clerks Recruitment 2012.
Selection for Clerical Cadre posts will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and Interview.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Last date for online registration is May 18, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
For more details and information about the bank notifications please click here.