Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
About Reserve Bank of India:
Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act; 1934. The Reserve Bank's affairs are governed by a central board of directors. The board is appointed by the Government of India in keeping with the Reserve Bank of India Act. It has 19 regional offices, most of them in state capitals and 9 Sub-offices.
Assistant and Office Attendant – 525 posts
- Age limit as on May 1, 2013.
- Candidates should have born between 18 and 28 years.
Relaxation in the Upper age limit:
- For Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (ST/SC) category: By 5 years i.e. up to 33 years
- For other backward classes (OBC) category: By 3 years; i.e up to 31 years.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here
- The application fee is Rs. 400/- (For General/OBC Candidates).
- No fee is payable by SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only from Thursday, May 30, 2013 to Thursday, June 20, 2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annex I to this Advertisement.
- The candidates should keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee.
- In case of offline payment i.e. CBS (specified bank branches), candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees.
Click here to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2013 for Assistant posts
Selection will be made on the basis of online examination and interview.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here
- Payment of Application Fees Online: Thursday, May 30, 2013 to Thursday, June 20, 2013.
- Payment of Examination Fees at Bank Branches: Monday, June 03, 2013 to Monday, June 24, 2013.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: Thursday, May 30, 2013.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: Thursday, June 20, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about the bank notifications please click here.