arva U.P. Gramin Bank invites online applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
About Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank:
Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank was established in 2007 under Central Govt. notification of the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976. It came into existence by amalgamation of Four RRB's (Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Meerut,Kisan Gramin Bank Budaun,Rani Laxmi Bai Gramin Bank Jhansi and Devi Patan Gramin Bank Gonda spread in whole Uttar Pradesh 'East to West'.
Officers and Office Assistants – 286 posts
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Age limit as on June 1, 2012,
- For Officer Scale- I: Above 18 years - Below 28 years
- For Office Assistant: Between 18 years and 28 years
- Educational Qualification:
- Degree from a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here
The application fee for Officer (Scale I) and Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) is Rs. 100/- (For General/OBC Candidates) including the postage/intimation charges and Rs. 20/- (For SC/ST/PWD).
Requisite application fee may be paid as under:
- Requisite application fee may be paid through CBS at any of the branches of SarvaU.P. Gramin Bank in A/C No. 91512100000798 & Branches of Punjab National Bank in A/C No.4007002100055989 by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
- The payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the branches of SarvaU.P. Gramin Bank and Punjab National Bank.
- The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between Wednesday, August 14, 2013 and Friday, August 30, 2013.
- The CBS fee payment challan contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID; Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.upgb.com between Wednesday, August 14, 2013 and Friday, August 30, 2013. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.upgb.com and click on the link “Recruitment/Career”. Thereafter, recruitment notification page needs to be opened.
- After going through the notification, candidates need to fill the fee payment challan in clear and legible handwriting in block letters. Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the SarvaU.P. Gramin Bank.
- Candidates are now ready to apply online by re-visiting the recruitment link on the SarvaGramin U.P. Bank’s website www.upgb.com. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
Click here to apply online for Sarva Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 for Officers and Office Assistants posts
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- common written examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and personal interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on total weighted standard scores obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and personal interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here
- Payment of Application Fees: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 and Friday, August 30, 2013.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: Friday, August 30, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about the bank notifications please click here.