Shreyas Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
About Shreyas Gramin Bank:
Shreyas Gramin Bank, sponsored by Canara Bank came into existence on 1st June 2006 after amalgamation of three RRBs i.e. Aligarh Gramin Bank, Etah Gramin Bank & Jamuna Gramin Bank. The establishment of the Regional Rural Banks was a historic step towards providing banking facilities to hitherto neglected Rural Sector in India for its all round development. The bank has come up as a large and effective Banking Institution in Aligarh, Hathras, Etah, Manyawar Kanshiram Nagar, Agra, Mathura & Firozabad Districts with its wide network of 203 Branches.
Officers and Office Assistant- 113 posts
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India.
- The age limit for officer scale III is below 40 years, for officer scale II is from above 21 years to 32 years, for officer scale I id from above 18 years to 28 years and for office assistant is between 18-28 years.
- Pre- Requisite Qualifications:Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the scores as given here.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- (For General/OBC Candidates) including the postage/intimation charges and Rs. 20/- (For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM Candidates). The fee for SC/ST/PWD is towards postage/ intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs.20/-.
- Requisite application fee may be paid through CBS at any of the branches of Shreyas Gramin Bank, by means of a payment challan available in the Bank‟s website www.shreyasgraminbank.in.
- The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between 07-12-2012 and 22-12-2012.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank‟s website www.shreyasgraminbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2012) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website www.shreyasgraminbank.in and click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment Chelan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Chelan in a clear and legible handwriting in block letters.
- Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the Shreyas Gramin Bank only.
- Go to the nearest Shreyas Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Chelan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.70310101004377. The detail of fee to be paid is given above.
- Obtain the applicants counterfoil copy of the application fee payment Chelan duly authenticated by the Bank and candidates are now ready to apply online by re-visiting the recruitment Link on the Bank‟s website www.shreyasgraminbank.in. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
Click here to apply online forShreyas Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 for Officers and Office Assistant Posts
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB-Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here
- Payment of Application fees: December 7, 2012 to December 22, 2012
- Opening Date for Online Registration: December 7, 2012
- Last Date for Online Registration: December 22, 2012
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information about the bank notifications pleaseclick here.
Do you like this story?