Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Clerks.
About Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank
Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank, a premier private sector bank, with headquarters at Thoothukudi, having 8 Regional Offices and 263 branches all over India, is a Customer Oriented Bank with commitment to excellence. The bank is equipped with cent percent networking of branches on the Core Banking Solution, Finacle.
- A graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science) other than engineering category with 50% marks or a postgraduate, from a recognized university in regular college course with knowledge in computer operations. [OR]
- An engineering graduate with 55% marks from a recognized university in regular college course with knowledge in computer operations.
- Age - maximum: for graduates: 24 years and for post graduates 26 years as on Mar 31, 2012.
- Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
- Cut Off Date of Birth for Under Graduates:
- For General: Date of Birth on or after - Apr. 01, 1988
- For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on or after - Apr. 01, 1986
- For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on or after - Apr. 01, 1983
- Cut Off Date of Birth for Post Graduates:
- For General: Date of Birth on or after - Apr. 01, 1986
- For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on or after - Apr. 01, 1984
- For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on or after - Apr. 01, 1981
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 200 (Rs. 100 for SC / ST Candidates) by way of crossed demand draft drawn in favor of Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here.
How to Apply:-
- Firstly, candidates need to register online through bank's website and get a user id with password.
- After registering candidates need to login with the user id and password to apply for this job.
- After login, applicants need to upload their complete resume on the server (if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step).
- Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please re-visit the page again and will see the option "Click here to apply for this job online". If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh the page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
- Candidates need to take printout of the filled online application form.
- The cover containing hard copy of the application along with the demand draft / pay order and copy of other testimonials should be super scribed as "Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2012" and should reach within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing but not later than Apr 30, 2012 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
Click here to apply online for Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2012.
The candidates should appear for written examination to be held at Chennai, Madurai, Salem, Tirunelveli, and Thoothukudi centres. The date, time and venue of written test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by post. The written examination will be of objective type. After evaluation, on the basis of the written test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here.
Do you like this story?
Last date for filing online e-application is April 25, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google