Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-Operative Bank invites applications for 3589 Office Assistant Posts from the Indian citizens. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online.
The Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank Ltd, commenced its business during November 1905 as an Urban Coop. Bank. It was subsequently changed into a District Central Coop. Bank during July 1920. At present, the Bank is functioning at Chennai with 44 branches, an Extension Counter and H.O. TNSC Bank is guiding the Dist. Central Coop. Banks / Primary Agricultural Coop. Banks in their functioning and it is playing a major role in the coop. movement of Tamil Nadu.
Office Assistant Posts- 3589 posts
- Candidate should be a graduate from a university recognized by Government of India (10+2+3 pattern).
- Candidates should have the age limit between 18 to 30 years. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit here.
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- (For General/OBC Candidates) including the postage/intimation charges and there is no fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM candidates.
- The application fees have to be paid in the form of demand draft.
For more details and information on application fee, please visit here
How to Apply:
- After payment of fees candidates are advised to apply “Online” by revisiting the Bank’s website and clicking on the appropriate link for the online application form.
- The prescribed application is made available on the Bank’s website http://220.127.116.11/Default.aspx .in for downloading.
- The candidates are advised to fill up the online application and send it along with the required attested copies of certificates/credentials and Demand Draft by registered post to the following address “Tamilnadu Cooperative Union, N V Natarajan Maaligai, 170 Periyar EVR High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai- 600 010”.
Click here to apply online for Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2012 for 3589 Office Assistant Posts
The final selection would be on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written test conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-Operative Bank. This year it will be held on December 9, 2012.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit here
Last date for online application submission: Friday, November 23, 2012
Written Exam Date: Sunday, December 9, 2012
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about the bank notifications please click here.