The Bachelor of Business administration (BBA) is one the most preferred professional undergraduate programs for students aspiring to build career in management field. BBA program prepares students for the post graduation management programs. One can pursue BBA program in different specializations mentioned below:
Strategic management, financial management, Economics, Business law and ethics, Organizational behavior, Human resource management, Operations management, Accounting, Marketing, Financial mathematics, Information Technology, Business statistics, Tourism Management, International Business, Entrepreneurship, Legal management and Supply Chain Management.
Eligibility criteria for BBA Programs:
The eligibility criteria required for applying to BBA course in India are:
- The candidates applying for BBA program should be Class XII passed or Higher Secondary Degree.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Minimum age of applicants should be 17 years while maximum age limit is 22 years.
- Should have secured minimum 40% in Class XII or its equivalent.
- English should be one of the subjects studied in Class XII or its equivalent.
Documents required while submitting application forms for BBA Programs:
Applicants are required to attach following documents with the application form:
- Mark sheet of Class X and XII.
- Birth certificate or School leaving certificate
- ID proof (passport/ration card)
- Domicile certificate
Applicants are required to carry original documents along with the photocopies while submitting the application forms for verification. All documents should be attested by the gazetted officer or any other authorized officials. They should also carry 3 passport size photographs.
The BBA courses in India award a professional degree which carries high importance while seeking admission to postgraduate programs. BBA programs also require students to undergo training or a project work after completing 4th semester which also adds value to the resume.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,