Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi has announced the exam dates for the BHU PAT 2013, which will be conducted in May 2013. The BHU PAT was held on Sunday, May 12, 2013.
BHU PAT is an all India competitive written test conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) program offered at Faculty of Ayurveda, Institute of Medical Sciences and Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda (B.Pharm (Ay))/Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) program offered at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur for the academic year 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for BHU PAT 2013
- Candidates passed in intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology+Botany) taken together for BAMS/B.Pharm.(Ay.)/BNYS candidates with a minimum of 50% marks for general and 45% for general-PC candidates, 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and respective PC candidates.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for BHU PAT 2013
- Candidates can download the application form and information booklet at BHU official website.
- Application form duly completed must be submitted through on line only on or before 11.59 PM (23 hours 59 minutes) 30.03.2013. No other physical forms are available and accepted.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for BHU PAT 2013
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date of submission of application form: Saturday, March 30, 2013.
- Date of BHU PAT-2013: Sunday, May 12, 2013.
- Result declaration date: Saturday, May 25, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about BHU PAT, please visit here