Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani has announced the exam dates for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT 2013), which will be conducted in May and June 2013. BITSAT was held from Tuesday, May 14, 2013 to Saturday, June 01, 2013.
BITSAT is a computer based online test conducted by BITS-Pilani for admission to integrated first degree programs such as B.E (Hons.), B.Pharma (Hons.), M.Sc (Hons.) and M.Sc (Tech) offered in various disciplines at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus for the commencing session 2013-14.
For more details on programs, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2013
For admission to any of the integrated first degree programs (except Dubai campus) the candidate should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Further, the candidate should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English. However, admissions will be made only on his/her merit position based on the score obtained in BITSAT-2013.
For more details and inforamtion on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for BITSAT 2013
- Candidates interested should register for BITSAT-2013 by applying in the prescribed application form at http://www.bitsadmission.com.
- The prescribed fees of for BITSAT-2013 is Rs.1750/- (1250/- for female candidates). Options for payment of fees are given at the website.
For more details and inforamtion on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for BITSAT 2013
BITSAT-2013 will be of total 3-hour duration (without break). The test consists of four parts:
- Part I: Physics
- Part II: Chemistry
- Part III: (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV: Mathematics
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with choice of four answers, only one being correct choice.
- Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1mark).
For more details and inforamtion on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for filling the online form along with prescribed fee: Friday, February 15, 2013.
- Date of BITSAT online exam: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 to Saturday, June 01, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about BITSAT, please visit here.