Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani is an all India institution declared as deemed to be university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Admissions to all the integrated first degree programs of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus and Hyderabad campus for the academic year 2016 will be made on the basis of a computer based online test conducted by BITS, Pilani. This test will be referred to as ‘BITS Admission Test (BITSAT).
How to Apply for BITSAT 2016:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Also take the print out of the filled form for your future reference. The prescribed fee for BITSAT 2016 is Rs. 2200/-(Rs. 1700/- for female candidates).
- If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $ 50 (or Indian Rs. 3000/- ).
- In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT-2016, candidates have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree programs offered. The prescribed application form for admission, the detailed application procedure, details of academic flexibilities such as Dual Degree, Transfer etc ; admission modality and the final list of Degree programs offered will be available at the BITS website, by 20th May 2016. The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach the under-mentioned on or before 5.00 PM on 30th June 2016.
Payment Details: The application fee is non-refundable. The fee can be paid using any of the following modes:
- Payment by Credit Cards and Debit Cards (All credit & Debit cards issued by Master and Visa) using Online Payment Gateway.
- Payment through Net Banking enabled accounts of Indian banks using Online Payment Gateway: participating banks list will be displayed once you choose to pay through this mode.
- By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in Slip: You can choose to pay through Cash at ICICI Bank branches. You have to just download the specially designed Pay-in-slip from the website on the payments page and walk-into any ICICI bank branch along with cash. The bank shall deposit cash and give you a confirmation receipt for the same.
Paper Pattern for BITSAT 2016
Do you like this story?