The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is an all India institution declared as deemed to be university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Admissions to all the integrated first degree programs of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus and Hyderabad campus for the academic year 2014-15 will be made on the basis of a computer based online test conducted by BITS, Pilani. This test will be referred to as ‘BITS Admission Test - 2014’, in short as BITSAT-2014.
How to Apply for BITSAT Exam 2014 –
- Interested candidates should register their names for BITSAT-2014 by applying in the prescribed application form online.
- Complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees. Also take the print out of the filled form for your future reference.
- The prescribed fee for BITSAT 2014 is Rs. 1900/- (Rs. 1400/- for female candidates). If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $ 50 (or Indian Rs. 3000/-).
- Details for payment of fees are available at the website while applying online.
- Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2014 online along with the fee payment is 15th February 2014.
- Those who register for the test and reserve test dates have to download the ‘Hall ticket’, along with instructions, from BITS website as per the schedule given earlier.
Procedure for Applying for Admission:
- In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT-2014, candidates have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree VII programs offered.
- The prescribed application form for admission, the detailed application procedure and the final list of degree programs offered will be available at the BITS website, by 20th May 2014.
- The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach: The Admissions Officer, BITS Pilani - 333031, Rajasthan on or before 5.00 PM on 30th June 2014.
For moreinformation about BITSAT exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?