Combined Journalism Entrance Test (CJET) is conducted by University of Delhi (DU), Delhi. This examination is conducted for taking admission to the first year of B.A (Hons.) in Journalism program in five colleges of Delhi.
Admission to the program is based on the candidate’s performance in the CJET, the marks obtained in the class XII exam, and the interview conducted by the institute. To score well in the entrance exam, a candidate must understand the paper pattern which is design for the exam. Candidates can go through the below mentioned paper pattern for CJET entrance exam.
Paper Pattern for CJET 2012:
- The written examination is designed to test the aptitude of the candidates.
- The CJET 2012 entrance exam test paper comprises of objective type multiple choice and subjective type questions; the duration of the test is for two hours.
- The objective part of the question paper will test the general awareness and current affairs of the candidate; and the subjective type will test the candidate in four sections – English Comprehension & Grammar, Politics, Media Issues and Social Issues.
- The candidates will have to answer the objective questions on the OMR sheet.
- The candidates shall be called for the interview based on the performance in the written test and Class XII marks.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the CJET 2012 (50%), class XII Results (35%), and the interview (15%).
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,