The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Delhi has announced the exam dates for Chartered Accountants Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT 2013), which will be held in December 2013. The CA CPT December exam will be held on Sunday, December 15, 2013.
CA CPT is an entrance exam, which is conducted by ICAI for taking admission to Chartered Accountancy (CA) program for the academic session 2014. The test will be conducted in various centers across India.
For more details on center, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for CA CPT December 2013:
- The candidate should have a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- Candidate appearing in the final year examination of graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by October 07, 2013.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for CA CPT December 2013:
- Applications for admission to Common Proficiency Test is required to be made in the relevant prescribed form as contained in the Information Brochure, which may be obtained from the Additional Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- towards examination fee and Rs. 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure) per application form.
- The fee for the candidates opting for Kathmandu centre are required to remit INR.1350/-(INR 850/- towards examination fee and INR 500/- towards the cost of application form and information brochure) or its equivalent foreign Currency.
- Common Proficiency Test application forms duly filled in may be sent so as to reach the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for CA CPT December 2013:
- Common Proficiency Test will be an objective type multiple choice questions based examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium question paper booklet for answering the questions.
- Start date for online filling up of examination application form: Monday, October 07, 2013.
- Last date for applying online or receiving duly filled in application form: Monday, October 28, 2013.
- Date of written examination: Sunday, December 15, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,