The Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has announced the exam dates for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT Paper-Pencil Mode), which will be conducted in the month of June 2013. The CA-CPT will be held on Sunday, June 16, 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for CA-CPT June 2013
Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the said course on or before 2nd April, 2013 and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for CA-CPT June 2013
- Applications for admission to Common Proficiency Test is required to be made in the relevant prescribed form as contained in the information brochure, which may be obtained from the Additional Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110002 on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- towards examination fee and Rs. 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure) per application form.
- Common Proficiency Test application forms duly filled in may be sent so as to reach the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi not later than 24th April, 2013.
- Applications duly filled in will be received by hand delivery at the offices of Institute at New Delhi and at the Decentralized Offices of the Institute at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Pune up to 24th April, 2013.
- The candidates who fill up the examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org from 3rd April, 2013 (10.00 hrs) to 24th April, 2013 (17.30 hrs) and remit the fee online by using either VISA or MASTER credit/debit card shall not be charged Rs. 500/- (i.e. cost of application form fee) in order to popularize filling-in of application form online.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for CA-CPT June 2013
- Common Proficiency Test will be an objective type multiple choice questions based examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium question paper booklet for answering the questions.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Dates for online examination application form: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 to Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
- Date of CPT (paper-pencil mode) exam: Sunday, June 16, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,