All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi will conduct EMS - IEH 2013, an international conference which will be held from Friday, October 18 - Sunday, October 20, 2013.
EMS - IEH 2013 is an international conference on emergency medical service system and Innovation and entrepreneurship in health care organized by Department of Hospital Administration, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It will be held for 3-day at Department of Hospital Administration, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi campus.
The conference provides an open platform to bring together scholars & practitioners from across the globe to present their original research and innovations. It intends to stimulate discussions in newer developments in Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Health sector with a special focus on Essential and Emergency Medical Services.
This conference is reflection of our commitment to helping stakeholders in the health industry gear up to navigate the treacherous waters ahead - not just to survive but to redefine and reshape the global health system through innovation and entrepreneurship. This rich academic fest shall also host an International Exhibition of Healthcare Products, Services & Technologies with a special focus on Emergency Medical Services.
- Road safety
- Emergency medical service systems
- Trauma/emergency care models
- Pre-hospital emergency care
- Ambulance designing & equipping
- Trauma centre/ emergency department planning & designing
- Aero-medical rescue services
- Mass casualty incident, disaster & cbrn management
For information on topics please click here
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday, August 16, 2013
- Notification of abstract acceptance: Sunday, September 15, 2013
- Submission of full paper:Monday, September 30, 2013
- Final registration: Monday, September 30, 2013
Venue: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
Event Official Site: www.ems-ieh2013.com/
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information on EMS - IEH 2013 please visit here