Nehru Group of Institutions, Coimbatore will conduct an international conference"Go Global" which is to be held from July 19 to July 21, 2012.
Go Global is a universal concept and is picking more prominence and momentum in second decade of 21st Century.
The conference aims at bringing 100 resource persons with international repute from different parts of the world who have expertise and could speak on the "Changes and challenges in the fields of education, employment and entrepreneurship" from a global perspective.
The objective of this conference is to unleash the potential of our youngsters and to get their talent organized towards building up their dream career in this competitive global context. This event will also act as stimulus for all the stake holders of the contemporary society. The event shall be a source of knowledge for the delegates and a great cause of motivation for the guests from different parts of the world.
Further, the conference aims at providing a platform for all the stake holders of education, employment and entrepreneurship to share their views, project their quarries and submit their suggestion and conceive maximum clarity for carving better dreams for their lives.
Core & Sub Areas:
- Indian Schooling in Global Context
- Higher Education in India – Challenges
- Bench Marking and Innovations in Higher Education Vs Man Making
- Cross Border Education – Prospects and Challenges
- Education and Employability/ Skill Development
- Career Aspirations of Educated – Global Challenges
- Academia and Industry – Expectations and Missing Links
- Role of Industries in Customizing Students
- Future of Campus Recruitments
- Career Plan – Government & Private Sector - Challenges and Changes
- Impact of Innovation & Entrepreneurial Development during Education– An Analysis
- Govt. Support to Promote Student Innovators
- Successful Student Entrepreneurs - Challenges and Innovations
- Social Responsibility of Entrepreneurs
- Role of Financial Institutions in Encouraging Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs Decide the Economy – A Critical Evaluation
Venue: Nehru Group of Institutions, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
- Conference Registration Deadline: June 20, 2012
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: June 25, 2012
- Notification of the Acceptance: June 30, 2012
- Announcement of Conference Schedule: July 5, 2012
- Conference Dates: 19th, 20th & 21st July 2012
Registration Fee Details:
- (Education/Companies/Industry): Rs. 6000
- Scholars/Students: Rs. 4000
Click here for Registration form – Indian
Click here for Registration form – Foreign
Event Official Site: http://goglobal.nehrucolleges.com/about_conf.html#
Dr. B. Anirudhan
Mob: 90039 36356
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information on Campus Fest please visit here.