Osmania University, Hyderabad will conduct national level symposium on Current Trends in Biotechnology, which will be held on Saturday, December 7 and Sunday, December 8, 2013.
Recent advances in Plant Sciences have provided strong basis for initiating comprehensive research on various branches of biotechnology for human welfare. Biotechnology has greater impact and influence in the fields of health, food/agriculture, industry and environmental protection. Techniques have been developed to find and produce rare valuable metabolites, to change hereditary traits of plants and animals, to diagnose diseases, to produce useful industrial chemicals and to clean up and restore the environment. In recent times, Indian scientists have made significant progress in various aspects of biotechnology. In this context, a National Symposium on "Current Trends in Biotechnology" has been organized.
- To deliberate on recent achievements in biotechnology and their impact on agriculture, healthcare, industry and the environment
- To provide an avenue for researchers to present their research work and interact with experts from different areas of biotechnology
- To provide a platform for exchange of ideas on recent trends in biotechnology among academicians, scientists and researchers to intensify collaborations between scientists and industry.
The symposium comprises invited lectures, oral and poster presentations in:
- Biotechnology and Healthcare
- Medicinal Plant Biotechnology, Biodiversity and aspects of applied physiology and molecular Genetics
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
With an idea to encourage the competitive spirit among research scholars, merit certificates will be awarded to the first author of the Best Paper and Poster Presentations.
- Faculty/ Scientists: Rs 400/-
- Research Scholars: Rs 200/-
The abstract should be submitted as a hard copy and also as a soft copy by mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 20, 2013.
For more details on the symposium please click here.
Venue: Osmania University, Hyderabad
Event Official Site:
Contact: Prof. B. Prathibha Devi
Ph.No: 040-27682244, 9963004405
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information on Current Trends in Biotechnology 2013 please visit here